Tuesday 8 January 2013

WOYWW #188 - tidiness

It's Wednesday, and this time I didn't need reminding. However, I haven't done ANY crafting. I blame my Mum for visiting for six weeks, or Christmas, or the fact I went to New York, then it was New Year. All these excuses. But I did tidy up so my desk is nice and clean and ready for work.

That Choclate is still there. My new crochet hooks in their little bag. Sewing box. Sewing machine (must get a cover for that!). A bit of Zentangling I was doing on a mount with my new pen that Huffle bought me. A lovely card made by the talented Brenda and my new tiny scissors that came with an issue of Mollie Makes (thanks Moo).

I am hoping that I will start 'making' soon. In the meantime go and see what others are doing here.

 

14 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely tiday crafty space....I will enjoy watching you get it messy :-)
Hugs,
A x #41
ps don't forget to check out the bargains in the Jan sale over in our blog shop...
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynn Holland said...

How nice to have your Mum with you for so long. And now how nice to get back to crafting.
Lynn-64

Anonymous said...

Your desk is like a breath of fresh air Sam, lovely and clean and ready for when you can get back to it. Zentangling looks really good.

Hugs
Brenda 94 (You're 95 today)

Laurart said...

I had never heard of Zentangling before - It looks really good. I must try that! Happy WOYWW Laura#55 xxx

Twiglet said...

So tidy!! Happy New Year and have a fun crafty time! x Jo

Lori said...

Happy New Year. Hope you find time to play some time soon.

I am new to WOYWW and friends with Sandee. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog and desk.
Lori #81

ria gall said...

Hi
This is my first time at WOYWW and I hope you don't mind me looking around your blog while I am here.
Ria

Unknown said...

Oh dear, I love all the things on your desk--sewing, fabrics, chocolate...equals awesomeness! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #104

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely and tidy and all ready to start - love it! Love thet zentangling too! Chris 87

SandeeNC said...

Get in there and make a mess, no more excuses! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

You're all set to start a masterpiece!!

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #60

Apryl said...

Nice and clean and lonely for some action or seems lol!

Happy WOYWW!

Apryl #9

April said...

Well, it's all clean and tidy - time to mess it up. lol April #136

Tertia said...

Loving the tablecloth! The zentangle is awesome too>
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia 17